A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Siniakowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Siniakowicz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siniakowicz graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Bialystock, Bialystok. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siniakowicz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Miroslaw Siniakowicz MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Siniakowicz practice?
- Dr. Robert Siniakowicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Siniakowicz practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.