Dr. Robert Siniakowicz MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

February 6th, 2017
Very thorough and caring. If you have questions, he will explain things until you understand. He 'suggests' tests, medications to you... he is not pushy nor condescending like some doctors. He is our favorite doctor and we feel that he is the best Primary Doctor in the area.

November 24th, 2014
Factory Belt Style
This doctor spoke SO fast I had a feeling I was on a factory belt and he was trying to quickly process the object to belt number 2. He tried to put me in a regular usual shell where I can be like any other patient. Besides the fact that I have very few medical conditions he found issues with the few medications that I take and simply more because some of them he did not know well. Mostly he was very rushing and superficial. He wanted to send me to an endo for my thyroid problem and put me on synthetic meds when natural meds (RX) worked well for 9 yrs for me. I will not be returning. I am not a factory item to rush to the next belt. I wish doctors would be open to things that they are not familiar with.

April 1st, 2014
Thorough; conscientious; kind
Very spirited and enthusiastic doctor! Is willong to work with me to help me improve my health. Tries to give the most value in the time given for each appointment.

February 1st, 2010
Look Elsewhere!
First of all, if you call to make an appointment, good luck getting someone on the phone. You could have a busy signal for over an hour. Then, when you do finally get someone, they tell you then next available time is three days from now. You could be better or dead. If you do get an appointment, once you are in there, you wait forever. He talks 100 miles per hour and does not even read your chart and barely looks at you. "OK great, you're not on any meds and not allergies.." Well, actually I'm on about a few since I'm Epileptic with thyroid disease and allergic to penicillin but I guess thats a minor detail. The longest I've been seen is 4 mins. As for the staff--well I've been hung up on. If you're looking for a new doc, look elsewhere, they obviously have too many patients already.

February 4th, 2016