Learn more about Dr. Robert Sinnott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sinnott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sinnott, DO, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinnott graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sinnott has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sinnott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Sinnott practice?
Dr. Robert Sinnott practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Hamburg, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.