A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sinnott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sinnott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sinnott, DO, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinnott graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sinnott has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Sinnott DO and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Sinnott practice?
- Dr. Robert Sinnott has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sinnott practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Hamburg, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.