Dr. Robert John Sinnott MD and DO is male, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, and General Practice.
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sinnott is Excellent. Dr. Sinnott has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sinnott, MD, DO is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinnott graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sinnott has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sinnott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sinnott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Sinnott practice?
Dr. Robert Sinnott practices Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, and General Practice near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Kutztown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons, Allentown Colorectal Surgeons, and Allentown General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Sinnott, Dr. Bobby Sinnott, Dr. Rob Sinnott, Dr. Robbie Sinnott