Surgical Specialist, General Practitioner
1255 S Cedar Crest Blvd
Ste 3900
Allentown, PA 18103
610-402-1095
Locations and availability (7)

|  show details
Feb 27th, 2014

Dr. SINNOTT PERFORMED my surgery about a year ago. He is professional, proficient, and an excellent clinician. I am a nurse, and he is well respected by the nurses that work with him. He came highly recommended to md by my colleagues.

|  Very pleased with my experience  |  show details
by Eileen Brothers on Aug 28th, 2013

i am grateful for the expertise that Dr. Sinnott used in helping me with my colon cancer 4 years ago. I am cancer free. I get yearly colonostomys and am very happy to be alive today.

|  Survivor of colon cancer  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2011

Because of Dr. Sinnott's quick diagnosis and insistence on operating quickly while at Doylestown Hospital, I am a 14 year survivor of colon cancer. Had it not been for Dr. Sinnott's expertise I would not writing this today. If you are doubtful or are embarrassed for any reason, do yourself a favor see Dr. Sinnott for excellent diagnosis and care. Thank you for a second chance at life, Dr. Sinnott.

|  BUSY MAN  |  show details
by ANON on Mar 23rd, 2008

I had cancer surgery performed by Dr. Sinnott. He was personable and through but a bit aloof. I find that most successful surgeons have a bit of a god complex. It is the nature of the beast. I would reccomend him and (if necessary) use him again.