Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum), Surgical Specialist
Video profile

NO plan of action show details NO plan of action
Feb 17th, 2015

Did not have a plan of action for treatments. No blood-work for inside view of the body.

NOT AS IMPRESSED... show details NOT AS IMPRESSED...
Nov 18th, 2014

Not as impressed as some of the others. Great that others had a better experience than I did. Said one thing at appointment and another on follow ups. Office personnel are on the awful side; little customer care. I felt more like a nuisance than a patient. Also, I always question a doctor who has immediate availability for appointments or procedures.

Feb 27th, 2014

Dr. SINNOTT PERFORMED my surgery about a year ago. He is professional, proficient, and an excellent clinician. I am a nurse, and he is well respected by the nurses that work with him. He came highly recommended to md by my colleagues.

Very pleased with my experience show details Very pleased with my experience
by Eileen Brothers on Aug 28th, 2013

i am grateful for the expertise that Dr. Sinnott used in helping me with my colon cancer 4 years ago. I am cancer free. I get yearly colonostomys and am very happy to be alive today.

Survivor of colon cancer show details Survivor of colon cancer
Oct 9th, 2011

Because of Dr. Sinnott's quick diagnosis and insistence on operating quickly while at Doylestown Hospital, I am a 14 year survivor of colon cancer. Had it not been for Dr. Sinnott's expertise I would not writing this today. If you are doubtful or are embarrassed for any reason, do yourself a favor see Dr. Sinnott for excellent diagnosis and care. Thank you for a second chance at life, Dr. Sinnott.

BUSY MAN show details BUSY MAN
by ANON on Mar 23rd, 2008

I had cancer surgery performed by Dr. Sinnott. He was personable and through but a bit aloof. I find that most successful surgeons have a bit of a god complex. It is the nature of the beast. I would reccomend him and (if necessary) use him again.