Learn more about Dr. Robert Sinyard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sinyard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sinyard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinyard graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sinyard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- Cobb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Darnell Sinyard MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Sinyard practice?
- Dr. Robert Sinyard has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sinyard practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, GA and Greensboro, GA.
See Athens Internists and Athens Cardiologists.