Learn more about Dr. Robert Sinyard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sinyard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinyard
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sinyard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sinyard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinyard graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sinyard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- Cobb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Darnell Sinyard MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Sinyard practice?
- Dr. Robert Sinyard has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sinyard practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Athens, GA.
See Athens Internists and Athens Cardiologists.