A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sinyard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sinyard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinyard
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sinyard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sinyard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinyard graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sinyard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- Cobb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Darnell Sinyard MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Sinyard practice?
- Dr. Robert Sinyard has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sinyard practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, GA and Elberton, GA.
See Athens Internists and Athens Cardiologists.