A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sinyard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sinyard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinyard
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Sinyard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinyard graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sinyard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- Cobb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Darnell Sinyard MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Sinyard practice?
- Dr. Robert Sinyard has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sinyard practices Cardiology near Athens, GA.
See Athens Cardiologists.