Dr. Robert Sipzener Is this you?

Dissatisfied

August 4th, 2016

Bad.............

He is gone now, thank God. He was awful. Misdiagnosed me...Terrible!

July 25th, 2009

I must leave

Had 3 bowel obstructions and he told me I ate to much food. I insisted on an upper GI, and what they saw was unbeleivable. My bowel was almost completely obstructed with my crohn's. He should of had me get the upper GI on the very first blockage. I suffered for 1 1/2 years. I finally pushed for myself. Had surgery in May for a resection. If he had started to treat me at the first blockage I may not of needed this surgery. Shame on him. And every office visit resulted in at least an hour to hour and a half.

November 9th, 2014