A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sipzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sipzner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sipzner, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Sipzner graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sipzner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jay Sipzner MD is a male Nephrologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Sipzner practice?
- Dr. Robert Sipzner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sipzner practices Nephrology near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ.
See Livingston Nephrologists.