Dr. Robert Sipzner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Sipzner?

August 17th, 2016

Great Dr. and staff

May 17th, 2016

Excellent

The time spent & care was worth the wait! He truly listened to me, & explained everything clearly, not to mentioning figuring out what anither Dr. ciuldnt. He may have even saved my life!

December 1st, 2015

excellent and outstanding

October 2nd, 2015

Great Doc

excellent doctor, never find such a good doc like this nowadays anywhere!!!! He cares about people, not the money!!!

January 22nd, 2015

Dr. Sipzner is a caring doctor. He listens and shows concern for his patients. Also follows up with lab results, either by letter or phone.

June 17th, 2014

Great Doctor TERRIBLE Staff

Dr Sipzner is an amazing doctor! his staff on the other hand should be replaced. I have been seeing him for years and he has never had any luck with "good" staff members.... his office manager Paula is never happy and is ALWAYS rude! His front office staff NEVER smile..... the nurses have always been kind but with the atmosphere of their co-workers I can see why they are not more upbeat! Its a shame that people have switched doctors because of the staff because as a doctor he is very knowledgable and kind with a great bedside manner which again is hard to find in a doctor!

March 1st, 2012

Too many patients??

The emergency room tried to contact the doctor on my behalf. He never responded, ever. Also, I was sent for blood tests and waited weeks for his office to call me with the results. Three weeks after I received my copy of the report directly from the lab, I called his office. I am still awaiting a callback.

December 12th, 2011

Result

Dr. Sipzner is great at diagnosing problems and follow up.Excellent doctor

September 27th, 2011

I went to the Doctor several times for a few issues. Other than a blood test he offered no help on any on them. His office did not respond to my calls or calls from the Emergency Room when they tried to contact him.

September 23rd, 2011

Dr Sipzner is an excellent doctor. He cares and takes time to make sure you understand everhing. He is very knowledgeable and I credit him with giving me my life back. Thank you so much Dr Sipzner!

October 6th, 2010

Consistently excellent care

I have been a patient of Dr. Sipzner's for approximately ten years. During that time Dr. Sipzner has consistently provided me with the finest, most thorough care I could ever expect from a physician. Dr. Sipzner spends all the time necessary during each visit to make sure all of my medical needs are fully addressed. Both he and his entire staff are caring and efficient. Dr. Sipzner is very competent, and his knowledge of medicine is vast and always up to the minute. Due to these exceptional traits, I credit Dr. Sipzner with literally saving my life. Based on the level of care he has provided me over the years, in my opinion Dr. Sipzner is the embodiment of excellence and compassion in medical care. I gratefully and heartily give Dr. Sipzner my very highest recommendation.

June 12th, 2017