A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sirota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sirota is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sirota, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirota graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sirota has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sirota accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Sirota practice?
Dr. Robert Sirota practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Allergy & Immunology near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Willow Grove Internists, Willow Grove Nephrologists, and Willow Grove Allergists.