A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sirota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sirota is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sirota, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirota graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sirota has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Sirota MD is a male Nephrologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Sirota practice?
- Dr. Robert Sirota has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sirota practices Nephrology near Willow Grove, PA.
See Willow Grove Nephrologists.