Learn more about Dr. Robert Sitrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sitrin
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sitrin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sitrin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sitrin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sitrin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sitrin MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Sitrin practice?
- Dr. Robert Sitrin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sitrin practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Pulmonologists.