Learn more about Dr. Robert Sitrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sitrin
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Sitrin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sitrin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sitrin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sitrin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sitrin MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Sitrin practice?
- Dr. Robert Sitrin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sitrin practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Pulmonologists.