Dr. Robert James Skalicky DO is male, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Skalicky is Excellent. Dr. Skalicky has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Skalicky graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Skalicky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skalicky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Skalicky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Skalicky practice?
Dr. Robert Skalicky practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Bensalem, PA.
See Newtown Surgeons and Newtown Plastic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Skalicky, Dr. Bobby Skalicky, Dr. Robbie Skalicky, Dr. Rupert Skalicky