A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Skidmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Skidmore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Skidmore, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Skidmore graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Skidmore has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Skidmore MD is a male Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Skidmore practice?
- Dr. Robert Skidmore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Skidmore practices Dermatology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Starke, FL and Lake City, FL.
See Gainesville Dermatologists.