A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Skrokov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Skrokov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Skrokov, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis, and Skin Cancer.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Skrokov graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Skrokov has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skrokov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Skrokov practice?
Dr. Robert Skrokov practices Dermatology near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Dermatologists.