A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Skrokov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Skrokov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Skrokov, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Laser Surgery
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Skrokov graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Skrokov has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Skrokov MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Skrokov practice?
- Dr. Robert Skrokov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Skrokov practices Dermatology near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Dermatologists.