A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sladen, MD, MBBS is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Cardiac Surgical Procedures and Cardiopulmonary Bypass CPB.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sladen graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sladen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sladen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sladen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Sladen practice?
Dr. Robert Sladen practices Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists and New York Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Sladen, Dr. Bobby Sladen, Dr. Rob Sladen, Dr. Robbie Sladen