A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sladen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sladen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sladen, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sladen graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sladen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Neil Sladen MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Sladen practice?
- Dr. Robert Sladen has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sladen practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists and New York Critical Care Practitioners.