A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Slagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Slagle, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slagle graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Slagle has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Howard Slagle MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Slagle practice?
- Dr. Robert Slagle has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Slagle practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.