Learn more about Dr. Robert Slama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slama
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Slama Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Slama, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Slama graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Slama has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Slama FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Slama practice?
- Dr. Robert Slama has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Slama practices Cardiovascular Disease near Berkeley Heights, NJ.
See Berkeley Heights Cardiologists.