A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Slama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slama
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Slama, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Slama graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Slama has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Slama FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Slama practice?
- Dr. Robert Slama has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Slama practices Cardiovascular Disease near Berkeley Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See Berkeley Heights Cardiologists.