Dr. Robert Slaton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 1st, 2016
Dr. Slayton is represents the best of the medical profession in his care and treatment. My husband has been his patient for about 35 years and is probably alive today because of his diagnostics and prescribed treatments. He takes time to carefully review what has transpired since the last visit and to ask probing questions about current conditions. AND he listens to the patient. Best of all he does not talk into a computer screen and type incessantly on the keyboard. We alue his opinion and service to my husband's health and well being.

June 3rd, 2016
Dr. Slaton
I have been a patient of Dr. Slaton's for many years. He is always pleasant, concerned and informed about you. You feel as if you have a friend in the room, not just your doctor. He has only had 2 nurses in all these years. That says a lot to me about him as a person to work for all this time. I always feel confident when i leave that I have recieved the very best care possible. And, that ll my issues have been addressed. Great doctor, he truly found his calling in life.

March 26th, 2016
Fantastic Doctor! After our longtime doctor in Lake City retired, my husband and I went to several family practice doctors in both Lake City and Gainesville. We were not satisfied with many aspects of the practices. We have been completely satisfied with Dr. Slaton and Gainesville Internal Medicine. We love Dr. Slaton, Louise (his nurse), the office staff, and the Lab staff are friendly and efficient. Thank you all!

March 18th, 2016
Dr. Slaton is a caring, courteous and knowledgeable physician..I'm very satisfied and confident with his care and advice !

February 8th, 2016
Dr. Slaton is the perfect doctor for me. He is prompt, very thorough and he is very clear when explaining his treatment strategies. His nurse Louise and office staff are wonderful to work with. They are a direct reflection of how professional and courteous Dr. Slaton is. I am lucky to have Dr. Slaton as my practitioner and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for an outstanding doctor.

December 14th, 2015
Excellent follow up. Very thorough , very professional . I am very pleased with Dr. Slaton !

December 13th, 2015
Patient
Dr. Slaton and his staff are very courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. They express sincere care for the patient. Dr. Slaton is very thorough and communicates very clearly and solicits questions throughout the exam process. He is outstanding.

December 12th, 2015
Very satisfied with Dr. Slaton, he is very thorough and very professional!

June 23rd, 2012
Dr. Slaton is great. Brutally frank if need be. I have been a patient of his for over 30 years. His immediate staff have always been well-trained and excellent. May he never retire a d move to France!

June 1st, 2010
I am 66 years old and feel that Sr Slaton is the best Internal Doctor I have ever been accociated with. Hands down the best.