Dr. Robert Slaughter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Slaughter?

September 6th, 2015

Previous patient

Called for refill of RX. Was told would call in. Was not. Went through this with office three times before someone, who spoke very broken English told me note on file said no refills until office visit. I had been in two mo. previous. I explained this & was told no notes. I then received a letter that Dr. S would no longer see me as a patient due to missed appointments. It was not worth the call to dispute.

July 8th, 2015

In two words: clueless quack...

Don't know how he became a doctor. Couldn't/didn't diagnose the reason/reasons for my continuous , debilatating, daily headaches. Decided to send me to pain management for painkillers instead of trying to find underlying diagnosis. Still in pain because I refused to continue Methadone prescribed by pain management doctor. They did nothing for my pain, but made me feel terrible. Would not recommend this quack.

January 21st, 2015

Great doctor, took probably 30-mins evaluating me.

May 30th, 2013

Unpassionate and doctor that no one in my family will never see again. He refuse to call rx in for pain of an migraine that has been lasting for a week, day and night. It was indicated to me to get his primary doctor to call in rx to ease the pain that has been causing ungodly pain, while waiting for the new daily medication given to stop the migraines that never worked prescribed by this doctor. Or go to the ER durning Dr. Slaughter office hours, Doctor did not even ask to see me. If you have an migraine for day's and doctor that will not offer you any relief, stay away!

October 31st, 2012

I am in pain need a headache doctor and he will not see anyone except for Botox!

The receptionists said only seeing Botox patients! I'm desperate no help from this physician for headache like it states on this website, don't bother calling:(

September 12th, 2012

The wait was totally worth it.

I was kept waiting a bit, but when I saw the Doctor I was given his full attention and time.

April 20th, 2017