A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Slotnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Slotnick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Slotnick, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fetal Therapies
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Slotnick graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Slotnick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Bon Secours DePaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Nathan Slotnick MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Slotnick practice?
- Dr. Robert Slotnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Slotnick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Reno, NV.
See Reno Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Reno Geneticists.