A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Smallridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Smallridge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Smallridge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Follicular Adenocarcinoma)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Thyroiditis (Autoimmune)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smallridge graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Smallridge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Mayo Clinic hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Christian Smallridge MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Smallridge practice?
- Dr. Robert Smallridge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Smallridge practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Endocrinologists.