Learn more about Dr. Robert Smallridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Smallridge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smallridge
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Smallridge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Smallridge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Follicular Adenocarcinoma)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Thyroiditis (Autoimmune)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smallridge graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Smallridge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Mayo Clinic
- Mayo Clinic hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Christian Smallridge MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Smallridge practice?
- Dr. Robert Smallridge has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Smallridge practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Endocrinologists.