A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Smick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Smick is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smick
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Smick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Smick, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Family Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Smick graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Smick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Smick DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Smick practice?
- Dr. Robert Smick has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Smick practices Family Medicine near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bellmawr, NJ and West New York, NJ.
See Vineland Family Physicians.