A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Smick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Smick is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Smick, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Smick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Smick DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Smick practice?
- Dr. Robert Smick has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Robert Smick practices Family Medicine near , .