A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Smits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Smits is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Smits, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smits graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Smits has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Louis Smits MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Smits practice?
- Dr. Robert Smits has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Smits practices Anesthesiology near Portsmouth, VA.
See Portsmouth Anesthesiologists.