A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Smyth-Medina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Smyth-Medina is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Smyth-Medina, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Smyth-Medina graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Smyth-Medina has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Smyth-Medina MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Smyth-Medina practice?
- Dr. Robert Smyth-Medina has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Smyth-Medina practices Ophthalmology near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Ophthalmologists.