Learn more about Dr. Robert Smyth-Medina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Smyth-Medina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Smyth-Medina, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Smyth-Medina graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Smyth-Medina has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smyth-Medina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 9 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Unicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Smyth-Medina practice?
Dr. Robert Smyth-Medina practices Ophthalmology near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Ophthalmologists.