A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Smythe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Smythe, Internist, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Smythe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Smythe graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smythe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Smythe MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Smythe practice?
- Dr. Robert Smythe has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Smythe practices Internal Medicine near Yuma, AZ.
See Yuma Internists.