Dr. Robert Smythe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Smythe?

October 18th, 2017

We like coming to your Facility and Having Jake as our Dr. He explains our treatment with us and explains what to do with his findings. Thank you Jake. Ron & Connie Reeve s

September 18th, 2012

Outstanding, Blessed, Awesome

I walked in one day because I could not breath from my pain; as he was walking out to talk to the clerks he noticed me and imediately had me sent back.. by the time I left I had no more pain and he noticed I had other things he was concerned about and made an appointment to me.. he has been my Dr since then... I tell people about him all the time. It dosn't matter what your problem is... Dr Symthe will help you get better or well and if he can't, he will sent you to those who can... He listens, cares, he is very professional, with me he has always been accurate in diagnosing my problems and most of all God has blessed him and I thank God for him.

June 9th, 2011

Wonderful Bedside Manner

Dr. Smythe is an AWESOME doctor!! He ALWAYS has time to discuss issues and never puts you in a waiting room for a long time. I get called back moments, not minutes once I arrive for my appointment. Dr. Smythe does not have me waiting more than a minute before he shows up for the appointment, other doctors have had me waiting 10 or more minutes. He has caught issues that other doctors NEVER did. He is able to do this because he treats his patients as people instead of a name on a piece of paper.

February 25th, 2011

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Smythe is very attentive and listens to his patients very well. He ALWAYS takes as much time as needed to sit and listen and answer questions that I have. I appreciate this very much. I have NEVER felt rushed or disregarded. Any concerns I have are addressed immediately. And I have never waited more than 5 min. MAX when going in for an appt. AWESOME!!! Dr. Robert Smythe has my HIGHEST recommendation.

January 25th, 2010

Professional, Accurate, Caring, Helpful

Every time I go to Dr. Smythe's office, I am greeted by a professional & friendly staff. Most times I am greeted by name.Dr. Smythe himself is straightforward, but supportive. I enjoy his professionalism.I know he attends conferences regularly to learn about the latest procedures & techniques.I have never waited more than 5 minutes in the waiting room....even during flu season. I have always been able to get in for an appointment right away. If you are looking for a doctor, I highly recommend Dr. Smythe & Up 2 Par Clinic!!!

March 24th, 2009