A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Snip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Snip, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Keratoconus eye
Education & Awards
Dr. Snip graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Snip has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snip accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan