A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Snip, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Keratoconus eye.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Snip graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Snip has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snip accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Snip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Snip practice?
Dr. Robert Snip practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Snip, Dr. Bobby Snip, Dr. Rob Snip, Dr. Robbie Snip