A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Snip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Snip, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Keratoconus eye
Education & Awards
Dr. Snip graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Snip has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Snip MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Snip practice?
- Dr. Robert Snip has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Snip practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.