Dr. Robert Soderstrom MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Flint, MI

• Good
  • Bad

March 22nd, 2016
My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Soderstrom -- and both of us find him to be helpful, informative, and attentive. His demeanor is professional and his diagnoses have been spot on. The office staff has always been helpful and courteous. Even when the waiting room is near capacity, the wait times are never more than fifteen minutes. And there is never a sense of being hurried in the examining room; you have his full attention. Dr. Soderstrom asks if you have questions and answers them thoroughly. We would recommend him without hesitation.

February 10th, 2015
Without having stepped foot in the office, Dr. soderstrom's staff managed to make my potential first experience with this dermatologist worse than any experience I've ever had in regards to health care. First, there was some confusion with my appointment date and time being scheduled without my confirmation. Trying to reach the staff was nearly impossible and leaving a voicemail to cancel an appointment was not an option. Then, when I was finally able to reach a staff member, she was both short and unpleasant. Don't let me fail to mention that the phone call ended when she very unprofessionally hung up on me. In attempt to reschedule an appointment, I was essentially told that I was an unwanted patient due to missing the appointment that they scheduled without my confirmation and that my doctor would need to find a new provider for me to see. Overall, I don't reccomend this provider. Not due to the quality of his work but due to the demeanor of his office staff. Unfortunately, they are the first and the last interaction to make or break your experience and they made mine significantly less pleasant.

February 7th, 2014
Very Satisfied
Myself and a few of my family members have gone to Dr. Soderstrom and I would recommend him to others. He was very helpful in resolving some skin conditions I had been dealing with for years and never had obtained lasting results from my former dermatogoly office (Karlene & Gaffney). There is no long wait for Dr. Soderstrom when you have your appointment. He listens to all of your questions and makes sure you have your annual skin exam.

April 29th, 2013
Fantastic doctor!
I had a painful growth on my arm, and his staff got me right in. I hadn't been there in over 20 years, but Dr Soderstrom and his staff were just as professional and helpful as they were years ago. My husband is going to transfer to Dr. Soderstrom because he was so impressed by him and his office.

August 17th, 2010
Good Doctor - Office Staff is arrogant & rude
The doctor is very good, but his office staff is very rude. Is the doctor so good that he thinks we have to deal with such rudeness?

July 19th, 2017