A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Soiffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Soiffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soiffer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soiffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Soiffer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Hepatic Veno-Occlusive Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Soiffer graduated from New York University. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Soiffer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Soiffer MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Soiffer practice?
- Dr. Robert Soiffer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Soiffer practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, MA and Lowell, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.