A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Solenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Solenberger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Solenberger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Solenberger graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Solenberger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Darnall Army Community Hospital
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert I Solenberger MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Solenberger practice?
- Dr. Robert Solenberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Solenberger practices Surgery near Temple, TX.
See Temple Surgeons.