A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Solinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solinger
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Solinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Solinger, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Solinger graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Solinger has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Solinger MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Solinger practice?
- Dr. Robert Solinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Solinger practices Pediatric Cardiology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Cardiologists.