A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Solinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Solinger, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Solinger graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Solinger has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Solinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Solinger practice?
Dr. Robert Solinger practices Pediatric Cardiology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, KY and Paducah, KY.
See Louisville Pediatric Specialists.