A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Solinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Solinger, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Solinger graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Solinger has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Solinger MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Solinger practice?
- Dr. Robert Solinger has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Solinger practices Pediatric Cardiology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Paducah, KY and Glasgow, KY.
See Louisville Pediatric Specialists.