Learn more about Dr. Robert Solis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Solis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solis
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Solis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Solis graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Solis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Thomas Solis MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Solis practice?
- Dr. Robert Solis has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Solis practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Pulmonologists.