A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Solis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Solis is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Solis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Solis graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Solis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert T Solis MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Solis practice?
- Dr. Robert Solis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Solis practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Pulmonologists.