A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sollitto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sollitto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sollitto, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Sollitto graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sollitto has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Basil Sollitto MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Sollitto practice?
- Dr. Robert Sollitto has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sollitto practices Dermatology near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Dermatologists.