Dermatologist (skin)

2 Van Buren Rd
Voorhees, NJ 08043
856-770-0800
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 2.7741935483871 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.8709677419355 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.6206896551724 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by James v Amitrano on Jul 27th, 2013

I was very happy with dr sollitto. I made a mistake on the survey by giving him a low grade. He did an excellent job and deserves the highest grade possible. I did not read the scale before I sent. Sorry , jim

Feb 11th, 2013

No debate....simply the best in the field of mohs surgery. had several done by other docs before finding him. In a class by himself.

Jan 28th, 2012

Doctor Sollitto and his staff were excellent and very professional. I would recommend him for anyone.

|  Mangled by face  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2011

I new there would be some scarring from having to cut out an expanded piece of skin on my face but now I'm left with a 2" set of stitches across my cheek.By his own description this was a "small section".Recommend you find a better skilled surgeon before you let this guy work on you.

|  Melanoma  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2010

Dr. Sollitto removed a melanoma from my face using Mohs Sugery three years ago. The end result was positive with no visable scarring from a significant incision. His office staff is great as is his bedside manner.

|  Good choice  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 29th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I recently made an appointment with Dr Sollito`s practice. His staff is very professional and got back to me right away. He uses new proven ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com