Dermatologist (skin)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Stay Away! show details Stay Away!
May 23rd, 2014

Awful staff!!! Horrible assistants! No one that works there is professional. Then see he isn't using sterile technique. Someone call infection control!

by James v Amitrano on Jul 27th, 2013

I was very happy with dr sollitto. I made a mistake on the survey by giving him a low grade. He did an excellent job and deserves the highest grade possible. I did not read the scale before I sent. Sorry , jim

Feb 11th, 2013

No debate....simply the best in the field of mohs surgery. had several done by other docs before finding him. In a class by himself.

Jan 28th, 2012

Doctor Sollitto and his staff were excellent and very professional. I would recommend him for anyone.

Mangled by face show details Mangled by face
Nov 16th, 2011

I new there would be some scarring from having to cut out an expanded piece of skin on my face but now I'm left with a 2" set of stitches across my cheek.By his own description this was a "small section".Recommend you find a better skilled surgeon before you let this guy work on you.

Melanoma show details Melanoma
Dec 13th, 2010

Dr. Sollitto removed a melanoma from my face using Mohs Sugery three years ago. The end result was positive with no visable scarring from a significant incision. His office staff is great as is his bedside manner.

Good choice show details Good choice
by Citysearch User on Mar 29th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I recently made an appointment with Dr Sollito`s practice. His staff is very professional and got back to me right away. He uses new proven ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com