A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solomon
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solomon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Solomon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Solomon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Solomon MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Robert Solomon has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Solomon practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jackson Heights, NY.
See Jackson Heights Radiologists.