A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solomon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solomon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Solomon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Solomon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Solomon MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Robert Solomon has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Solomon practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jackson Heights, NY.
See Jackson Heights Radiologists.