A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Solomon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Solomon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Solomon MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Robert Solomon has 40 office locations.
Dr. Robert Solomon practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ozone Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY and Eatontown, NJ.
See Ozone Park Radiologists.