Dr. Robert Somers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Somers?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 30th, 2015

I had a breast biopsy(diagnosis was benign) done in 1990 and I have a hard time remembering which side, the cosmetic result was flawless. I have no scar. The lesion is question was completely excised and there is no trace on subsequent mammograms, last images 2014.

March 18th, 2015

The Best Doctor

Dr. Somers is the patient's dream for a doctor!

February 25th, 2015

Trusted and knowledgable Breast Cancer Surgeon

I would recommend Dr. Somers to anyone who wants a trusted, extremely knowledgable, genuinely caring and kind human being as their physician. He made me feel at ease at one of the most frightening times of my life. He truly cares about his patients and goes above and beyond to answer any questions and gives a thorough explanation of the options. He's one of the best in his field.

February 16th, 2015

The best dr I know

Dr somers is without a doubt the best diagnostician I know. He is warm, caring funny and really a good doc. If you had trouble with him it's you not him. He can be very blunt and direct. I appreciated it. I can't recommend him enough. He corrects wrong diagnoses and is right! I can't say enough good things about him. I've known him about ten years. People come from all over to see him. Which is why there is a bit of a wait. But it's worth it!

June 17th, 2014

Run far, far away.

80 year old surgeon has no clue.

November 28th, 2013

Dr S is the best

Dr Somers is the best. I can't believe the things written by obviously one mentally unstable person. Dr S is caring, kind, honest, and really an expert. He took care of my mom, my sister, and me. You don't find a doctor like this very often. He is a mensch!!!

November 22nd, 2013

WANT TO LIVE - AVOID AT ALL COSTS

TWO VISITS INVOLVING HIS STAFF AND ONE APPOINTMENT WITH HIM TOLD ME ALL I NEEDED TO KNOW - HE'S GONE WAY PAST HIS TIME. UNBELIEVABLY RUDE, CONDESCENDING AND HIS HEAD CAN'T FIT THROUGH A DOORWAY. IF YOU WANT TO LIVE, THIS IS NOT THE PERSON TO GO TO.

November 7th, 2013

He's a breast cancer specialist (not a heart doctor)

Vitals.com has a few things wrong in his profile, but make no mistake, Dr. Somers is 100% awesome. He is a breast cancer surgeon and my family doc says he is the best for problems in this area. I saw Dr. S myself, and agree! He is the best and I trust him with my life. He really spent time with me during this scary time and followed up when everything was OK. One of a kind…

October 23rd, 2013

A true gem

Dr. Somers is a wonderful doctor and a great surgeon. He is a regionally known breast cancer expert and a wonderful person. He is warm and really cares about his patients. He has a great sense of humor and really tries to connect with his patients. He is a real doctor, and is "old school" in all the right ways - a throw back to the days when doctors cared to take time to get it right, explain things, and really let you know they care. There are a number of inaccuracies on this website (he's not a cardiologist) and is nothing but great. I have seen him and send my mother to him. He is a true gem!

October 15th, 2013

Horrible

Not knowledgeable of own field. Disrespectful. Does not answer questions. Puts patient down. Has no business being a doctor.

October 11th, 2013

80 YR OLD SURGEON WHO CAN'T SEE NOR COMPREHEND & THINKS HE IS GOD

This subhuman has no business being a licensed doctor, let alone a surgeon. During my visit, with witness present, I was told to shut up and listen to him while he is speaking. He pulled up the wrong test, wouldn't answers 3 simple questions. Spoke to me condescendingly, argumentatively, and after the third insult I blew out of there. P.S. He is also not familiar AT ALL for reading 3-D mammograms. Do you want to save your life? Stay far away from someone who has gone way beyond their years (can't see or think). And at least one of his front office staff members acted just like him, no civility, no compassion, screamed at me in the middle of his waiting room when I asked for my file since he would not be touching my body for ANYTHING. It was the most awful medical experience I have had while seeking treatment. I think I am a little more qualified to say what I am since I have worked for a surgeon and other doctors and do know how patients are to be treated. I guess he is too old to know about the Patient Bill of Rights. I also surmise that the mean wack-job at front desk MUST be related to him.

November 3rd, 2016