A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sonnenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sonnenburg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sonnenburg, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonnenburg graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Sonnenburg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
- Bay Area Medical Center Marinette
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Elmer Sonnenburg MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Sonnenburg practice?
- Dr. Robert Sonnenburg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sonnenburg practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Marinette, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI.
See Marinette Otolaryngologists.