A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sonnenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sonnenburg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sonnenburg, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonnenburg graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Sonnenburg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
- Bay Area Medical Center Marinette
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sonnenburg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan