Dr. Robert Sorin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 4th, 2013
Ashamed I didn't Report
This doctor should not be licensed any longer. Many of you have had great experiences. Why I was treated the way I was, I do not know. I found what I thought was a small lump in my breast. I informed the doc. He found the same spot. He than began yelling and belittling me telling me that women die from cancer. I was shocked and taken back and what was normally not my personality I questioned myself. I did nothing. The doctor did nothing. You would think he would have wanted to make sure his patient was ok and send her for a mammogram. He did not. I was 30. That same year he arranged a vaginal ultrasound because he felt I had endomitriosis. He scheduled me but when I showed I did not see any other females. I assumed the staff was maybe in another room. I went in the examining room. He had a specialist to handle the machine (which was a male) and himself. I was uncomfortable but trusted my doctor. The "specialist began examining and hurt me in the process. He was pushing that device in me hard. They both laughed. I began to cry. When they were done. I left. He called days later and informed me that I had extensive endomitriosis. I had surgery to remove the endo. People know me as a strong, vocal individual. I do not know why I continued to allow this doctor to treat other than I wanted some type of acknowledgement or that I questioned myself on the abuse. I left but went back to give him a piece of my mind when I felt strong enough to do so. You know what he said. He was having a bad day on those days. I hope no one else has experienced what I have. If you have, I am sorry I didn't help you sooner.

June 3rd, 2013
Horrible experience
I would never, ever, ever, recommend this doctor to anyone. I allowed this person to bring my child into this world because of my insurance. If I could do it over again, I would have paid someone else. What should have been one of the best days of my life was one of the worst.

November 21st, 2010
Simply the best
Dr. Sorin has delivered all 3 of my babies. He has a bedside manner and caring nature that is just extraordinary. He welcomes high risk OB patients and provides exceptional care. The nurses at the hospital just love this man and even midwives revere him. You simply cannot find a better doctor to deliver your baby.

February 1st, 2009
I think that Dr. Sorin is THE BEST ob doctor you can ever hope to have. He is thorough, kind demonstrates extraordinary diagnostic skills. He supported me for my choice to have natural childbirth. If you live in or near Austin, look no further

May 26th, 2017