Learn more about Dr. Robert Sorrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sorrell, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorrell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sorrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sorrell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorrell graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sorrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Brookwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gordon Sorrell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Sorrell practice?
- Dr. Robert Sorrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sorrell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Surgeons and Birmingham Sports Medicine Doctors.