A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sorrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sorrell, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sorrell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorrell graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sorrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Brookwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gordon Sorrell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Sorrell practice?
- Dr. Robert Sorrell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sorrell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Vestavia, AL.
See Birmingham Orthopedic Surgeons.