A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sosa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosa graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Sosa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Sosa MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Sosa practice?
- Dr. Robert Sosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sosa practices Internal Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists.