Sports Medicine Specialist, Orthopedic Surgeons
17020 SW Upper Boones Ferry Rd
Ste 201
Portland, OR 97224
971-250-0500
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  president  |  show details
by mike on Sep 30th, 2013

sotta is getting old-but still on top-a very few years in time he will be gone

|  Two Thumbs Down  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2013

When a doctor tells you they know what's wrong and treat you and it doesn't work, I feel they should at least try something else. This doctor didn't even want to give it a shot. Basically threw up his hands and actually said he didn't know what to do. I'm taking my business somewhere else! Thanks for nothing.

Nov 15th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr Sotta. My daughter had ACL reconstruction and had an excellent result. He is great at explaining things in terms you can understand, and personally oversees the rehab process. His staff is also excellent.

|  Satisfied Patient  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2010

I have seen Dr. Sotta many times for various sport related injuries (shoulder, ankle, foot) and he is dead on every time. He performed surgery on my foot to remove a bone spur on my first metatarsal and I had no pain whatsoever and was back on my feet the next day. He fixed my dad's torn meniscus and his recovery time was about remarkably fast. A Dr. Sotta!

|  Shoulder  |  show details
by Satisfied patient on Apr 23rd, 2010

I was very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Sotta subsequent to a shoulder injury. I greatly appreciated his communication skills regarding the diagnosis and treatment options which include self-care, home exercise etc to expedite resolution. I recently recommended a friend see Dr. Sotta for her orthopedic issues.

by amy on Feb 17th, 2010

I recently had a shoulder repair done by Dr. Sotta. I had a torn labrum on the front and the top of my socket. He had excellent bed side manner and answered all my questions in terms I could understand. The procedure went as expected -- both his office and the anesthesiologist (Dr. Sanchez) called me at home over the next couple of days to make sure my pain levels were being managed and that I was comfortable. I couldn't be more pleased with this doctor and his staff. I also never had to wait more than a few minutes for my appointments and scheduling with him was very easy.

Sep 7th, 2009

Dr. Sotta has been my doctor for a few years now and knows me as a person rather than a patient. He takes the time to get to know you and doesn't just get to know the problem. He takes into account what your priorities are and assesses your true needs. He is very compassionate and puts you at ease. I have recommended him to many people I know.

Jul 27th, 2009

Dr. Sotta was outstanding and I have referred others to him. He took the time with my MRI - consulted other doctors - and called me with my options. Get the first appointment of the day - he will spend as much time as he needs with each patient. :) He is well connected with PT's in the area as well. The staff in his practice are great - the reception staff at his surgery center are great!

Aug 29th, 2008

Excellent doctor, well prepared, wonderful manner, congenial, very professional