A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Soufer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Soufer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Soufer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Soufer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
- VA Connecticut Health Care System