A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Soufer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Soufer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soufer
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soufer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Soufer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Soufer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Soufer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
- VA Connecticut Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Soufer MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Soufer practice?
- Dr. Robert Soufer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Soufer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Haven, CT.
See West Haven Internists and West Haven Cardiologists.