A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Soufer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soufer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Soufer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Soufer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Soufer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
- VA Connecticut Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Soufer MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Soufer practice?
- Dr. Robert Soufer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Soufer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Haven, CT.
See West Haven Internists and West Haven Cardiologists.