Learn more about Dr. Robert Soufer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Soufer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soufer
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Soufer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Soufer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Soufer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Soufer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
- VA Connecticut Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Soufer MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Soufer practice?
- Dr. Robert Soufer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Soufer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Haven, CT.
See West Haven Internists and West Haven Cardiologists.