Learn more about Dr. Robert Spadafora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Spadafora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spadafora
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spadafora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Spadafora, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spadafora graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Spadafora has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Spadafora DO is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Spadafora practice?
- Dr. Robert Spadafora has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Spadafora practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kingman, AZ.
See Kingman Internists and Kingman Cardiologists.