Learn more about Dr. Robert Spadafora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Spadafora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spadafora
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Spadafora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Spadafora, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spadafora graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Spadafora has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Spadafora DO is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Spadafora practice?
- Dr. Robert Spadafora has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Spadafora practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kingman, AZ.
See Kingman Internists and Kingman Cardiologists.