A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sparto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sparto is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sparto, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparto graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Sparto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Nassau University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sparto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Sparto practice?
Dr. Robert Sparto practices Pediatrics near Babylon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Babylon, NY.
See Babylon Pediatricians.