A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sparto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sparto is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sparto, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparto graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Sparto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sparto MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert Sparto practice?
- Dr. Robert Sparto has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sparto practices Pediatrics near West Babylon, NY.
See West Babylon Pediatricians.