Learn more about Dr. Robert Spears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Spears is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spears
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spears Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Spears, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spears graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Spears has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Spears FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Spears practice?
- Dr. Robert Spears has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Spears practices Otolaryngology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Otolaryngologists.