A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Spears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Spears is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Spears, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spears graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Spears has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Southwest General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Spears FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Spears practice?
- Dr. Robert Spears has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Spears practices Otolaryngology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Otolaryngologists.