A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Spears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Spears is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Spears, MD, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spears graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Spears has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spears accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Spears practice?
Dr. Robert Spears practices Otolaryngology and Otology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Otolaryngologists.