Dr. Robert Spears Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Spears?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Robert Spears?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 10th, 2015

Worth the Wait

Yes, if you are planning to see Dr. Spears expect to wait for a couple of hours. Even though this may not be the most ideal experience, I wouldn't trade Dr. Spears as my ENT doctor for anything! He talks very fast and sometimes slips in a curse word here and there but he is extremely knowledgeable and is really passionate about what he does. He is definitely a funny character. He is a "normal" (according to him) LSU fan and always wears his purple and gold tennis shoes. He doesn't ever make me feel inferior as a patient and there is no "I'm the Doctor, hear me roar!" type stuff. He is a very real person. What you see is what you get. I really appreciate that from him. The ENT clinic staff is not all that great but Dr. Spears is the only reason why I am a returning patient.

September 11th, 2013

The whole staff is a joke! First of all every time we have been we have waited 2 or more hours after our appointment time to see the doctor, and there was only one other person in the waiting room before us. After 2+ hours of waiting then we see his nurse or medical assistant and he tries to be funny but you can't even understand a word he is saying because he talks a million miles an hour. After you deal with this clown then they take you to another room where you yet again wait for another hour. Once we did see Dr. Spears he kept asking questions that we already answered and said oh wait I guess I should read your paper work first huh? dah, ya think? Then he asked us to get all of our previous allergy and sleep study results for him and that he would order a cat scan, two weeks later and we had heard nothing so I called their office and the nurse was like oh oops I forgot to schedule it!!!! well then we had the cat scan done, retrieved all of our test results and proceeded to call the office again and schedule the follow up appt. with Dr. Spears. About a week and a 1/2 after the appt had already been scheduled they called us and said they were calling to schedule a follow up and that they needed my husbands signature so that they could retrieve the test results ....duh stupid we already got them and scheduled the follow up, we are scheduled to be there in 2 days...response-oh. well today is follow up day, appt was at 2:30 guess what it is 4:02 still have not seen this idiot!!!!!! They are unprofessional and not respectful of your time so I would not recommend Dr. Spears or ENT of San Antonio to anyone. They do not even deserve one star but I had to put a rating to write this review, their rating is actually a -4 stars

June 5th, 2009

I felt that Dr. Spears did not listen and question enough. He jumped to wanting to order tests that were not for my problem.

November 23rd, 2015