A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Spector is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spector
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spector Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Spector has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ira Spector MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Spector practice?
- Dr. Robert Spector has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Spector practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.