A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Spector is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spector
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spector Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Spector has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ira Spector MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Spector practice?
- Dr. Robert Spector has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Spector practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.