Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Spees
Dr. Robert Spees, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Spees is affiliated with Centura Health Penrose Community, Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services and Memorial Hospital Central. Dr. Spees has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Spees has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Spees is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.
Dr. Paul Cump
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Colorado Springs, CO 0.10 mi18
Dr. Ernest Miller
Colorado Springs, CO 0.10 mi46
Dr. Abel Alfonso
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Colorado Springs, CO 0.14 mi11