A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Spees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Spees, Internal Medicine Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Spees, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spees graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spees has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Keith Spees MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Spees practice?
- Dr. Robert Spees has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Spees practices Internal Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Internists.