A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Spence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Spence, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spence graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Spence has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
- Urologic Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lewis Spence MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Spence practice?
- Dr. Robert Spence has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Spence practices Emergency Medicine near Bridgeton, MO.
See Bridgeton Emergency Physicians.