Learn more about Dr. Robert Spetzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Spetzler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Spetzler, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 33 Areas, including Arteriovenous Fistula, Arteriovenous Malformations, and Brain Aneurysm.30 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Spetzler graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Spetzler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spetzler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Spetzler practice?
Dr. Robert Spetzler practices Neurological Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.