A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Spetzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Spetzler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Spetzler, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Brain Stem Cancer
- CNS Tumor (Hemangioblastoma)
- CNS Vascular Tumor (Central Nervous System Cavernous Hemangioma)
- Central Nervous System Vascular Anomalies (Brain Vascular Malformation)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Moyamoya Disease
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Spetzler graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Spetzler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spetzler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Spetzler practice?
Dr. Robert Spetzler practices Neurological Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurological Surgeons.