A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Spewak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Spewak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Spewak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Spewak graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spewak has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Spewak MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Spewak practice?
- Dr. Robert Spewak has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Spewak practices Pediatrics near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians.